The purpose of Lynn University Archives is gathering, preserving, and organizing materials constituting the historical record of the university. It is the official depository for records that are of administrative value or historical significance.
The priorities of Lynn Archives acquisition are:
- All university publications, both online and hard copy, emanating from all departments, colleges, institutes, and the Conservatory including but not limited to: catalogs, faculty and student handbooks, newspapers, magazines, yearbooks, alumni publications, announcements, and programs of Lynn sponsored events held both on and off campus.
- Permanent records of the university.
- News releases and news articles pertaining to Lynn people and activities.
- Photographs and audiovisual materials relating to both Lynn people and Lynn events such as concerts, classes, and theater productions.
- Memorabilia of events and activities which depict Lynn’s history.
For more information, visit the Archives & Records Management Office in the Lynn Library, or contact Lea Iadarola, 561-237-7062.